Friday, February 1, 2013

A Day In The City That Never Sleeps

Hello! It's finally here: travel weekend. My visa finally arrived in Minneapolis on Tuesday...better late than never? This morning I left the frozen tundra of Minnesota (it literally was -12 without windchill) to head to the city that never sleeps, New York. Both of my suitcases came in at 48 lbs.  Needless to say, I was thrilled.

I spent the day organizing my computer, watching NCIS and getting ready for tomorrow. 
My flight leaves tomorrow morning from JFK and I will arrive in Johannesburg around 8:30a local time. The flight is 14 hours long. #notexcited

I am going armed with sleeping pills, an iPod, and the Hunger Games series. The next post will be live from South Africa! 

Love from New York!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment